9" Round Leveling Jack Isolator (Please note price is per pad)
The Jacksaver Leveling Jack Isolators™ by Daystar® allow you to level your RV, motor home or 5th Wheel Trailer while providing a stable, rugged and non slip platform for your leveling jacks to interface with the ground.
Manufactured using a Proprietary Polyurethane Blend that will withstand the elements, impervious to grease, solvents and liquids. State of the art manufacturing backed with a lifetime warranty assures you that not only are you buying the best products, you are covered for life!
We take great pride in our products, every Leveling Jack Isolator is proudly made in the USA and inspected by hand to assure the quality you deserve.
So toss those heavy wooden blocks and clumsy jack leveling pads, no more crawling around on your hands and knees. Isnt it time for more fun and less work? Install your Leveling Jack Isolators™ and enjoy the ride!
Nearly Indestructible Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
Guaranteed to Withstand the Elements
Increased Stability and Grip
More Even Weight Distribution
Protects from Electrical Shock Hazard and Lightning Strikes
Absorbs Vibrations for your Comfort
Unique Tread Design to Grip the Elements
Easy One Time Installation
The 9" Jacksaver Isolator fits: LCI Level Up and Ground Control 3.0 & TT*
As a rule of thumb and for general fitment, some of the most common RV's that are compatible with the 9" Jacksavers by Daystar™ include:
- Heartland Fifth Wheels (most models)
- Forest River Fifth Wheels (most models)
- Cedar Creek Fifth Wheels (most models)
- Keystone Fifth Wheels (most models)
- Thor Class A Motorhomes (most models)
- Grand Design FIfth Wheels (most models)
- Prime Time Fifth Wheels (most models)
- Redwood Fifth Wheels (most models)
- Coachmen Fifth Wheels and Class A (Sport Coach, Brookstone, Encounter)
- K-Z Fifth Wheels (Durango 1500, D259RDD, Durango Gold, Venom, Spree)
- Jayco Class C, Class A, and Fifth Wheels (Redhawk, North Point, Precept, Alante 26X)
- Winnebago Fifth Wheels, Class A Motohomes, and Diesel Pushers (Vilano 320GK, Vilano 365RL, Beacon, Destination, Scorpion, Tour, Journey, Adventurer 38, Sightseer, Forza 34T, Journey, Windsport 31s)
- Crossroads Fifth Wheels (Cameo, Carriage, Elevation, Cruiser - Touring Edition, Cruiser Aire)
- DRV Fifth Wheels (Mobile Suites, Elite Suites, Full House)
- Dutchmen Fifth Wheels (Denali, Voltage, Infinity)
- Northwood Fifth Wheels (Arctic Fox, Fox Mountain)
- Vanleigh Fifth Wheels (Vilano, Beacon)
- Itasca Class A Motorhomes (Ellipse, Sunrise)
- Big Horn Fifth Wheel (Traveler, 3760EL)
- Nitro Toy Hauler (35VL5)
- Road Warrior Toy Hauler (427)
- Palomino Fifth Wheel
- Shasta Fifth Wheel (Phoenix)
- Cardinal Fifth Wheel (3350 RL)
Please note, however, that the only way to guarantee you get the correct fitment is to visually inspect, measure your landing gear pads and confirm your leveling system.